• Forum Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE OGRISH FAMILY.  (Read 5561 times)

Offline JLB

• THE KING MEOWER!
  • Corpse Grinder
  • 50,000 mark hit by JLB!
VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE OGRISH FAMILY.
« on: March 04, 2012, 02:38:29 AM »
as most of you know, the ogrish family is divided between 3-4 major sites.... and a few other minor sites.... separated mainly by language.

Our leader and owner ICE.... had a revelation to combine the sites into one.

the new site is in beta testing right now... and may i say...... ITS IMPRESSIVE. MORE FUNCTIONS, MORE FEATURES.... i was blown away by what ICE has achieved.

at the current time..... all current ogrish family sites will stay open, BUT.... wait until yall see this shit.

this is BIG people.... and all of you can be on the edge of something really incredible.

currently.... it by invitation only.... as we are working on the little things that have to be worked out in beta.

ICE and i have already sent a few invites and discussed members we would like help us test the new site.

we're about to be the biggest gore site on the net.

--- "MEOW, BITCHES!" ---

Offline ICE

• AIRWOLF!
  • Forum Admin
  • Corpse Grinder
  • I A-Team your MacGyver!
Re: VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE OGRISH FAMILY.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 04:30:34 AM »

*grins....

8)

See printscreen from 2 days ago....

Invisible Systems, Inc.
Well I know now why it is called a smartphone........
The fucking contraption is smarter than me....

Offline JLB

• THE KING MEOWER!
  • Corpse Grinder
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 03:44:48 AM »
only a few days testing 4-5..... and so many inputs from so many countries?

i have to laugh at twisted truck and johanass x..... (what was her name?)

no matter.....  their SHIT site is dead........not online any more!

so, we had a confirmed sexual deviant who claimed sexual stimulation with DEAD people is "natural" ??????...  johanass x
aligned with a back stabbing... piece of shit..... twisted truck.... (my EX friend) who let a minor ogrish family site ALMOST die.. due to his incompetence.

and yet.... not only do WE grow...... but, are posed to take over the gore niche.... due to the owner vision.

i have to smile..... so damn good to be inline with winners.

--- "MEOW, BITCHES!" ---

Offline ICE

• AIRWOLF!
  • Forum Admin
  • Corpse Grinder
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 05:16:29 PM »

Planet Gore is a living breathing "being" that becomes more and more alive and thus aware of what is on it. With each single entry (comment, discussion, image, video, etc. etc. etc.) it becomes smarter....

It's ALIVE! 

Hence why it is in Beta, we want to educate our child proper.  :rawr:

Invisible Systems, Inc.

Offline JLB

• THE KING MEOWER!
  • Corpse Grinder
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 07:27:23 PM »

Planet Gore is a living breathing "being" that becomes more and more alive and thus aware of what is on it. With each single entry (comment, discussion, image, video, etc. etc. etc.) it becomes smarter....

It's ALIVE! 

Hence why it is in Beta, we want to educate our child proper.  :rawr:

:jlb:
--- "MEOW, BITCHES!" ---

Offline Wolfspider

• Corpse Grinder
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 08:50:18 PM »
I love the concept of getting everyone together,  accepting all different countries,  viewpoints,  and languages into a melting pot of ideas.  But as an idea of a utopian gore minded spot,  it is not.

The ability to edit HTML in posting is lacking, if it is to be a great website it MUST have this!  Posting is like pulling teeth and pulling out hair.   :cage:  It reminds me of doing a text message on a phone from 1985.

In order to be THE Planet Gore,  the users need more options -  even the simple idea of emoticons isn't there,  come on.

Offline ICE

• AIRWOLF!
  • Forum Admin
  • Corpse Grinder

Invisible Systems, Inc.

Offline JLB

• THE KING MEOWER!
  • Corpse Grinder
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 07:40:04 PM »
I love the concept of getting everyone together,  accepting all different countries,  viewpoints,  and languages into a melting pot of ideas.  But as an idea of a utopian gore minded spot,  it is not.

The ability to edit HTML in posting is lacking, if it is to be a great website it MUST have this!  Posting is like pulling teeth and pulling out hair.   :cage:  It reminds me of doing a text message on a phone from 1985.

In order to be THE Planet Gore,  the users need more options -  even the simple idea of emoticons isn't there,  come on.

agreed... it does take a little getting used to. and some more options would be good.
--- "MEOW, BITCHES!" ---

Offline Wolfspider

• Corpse Grinder
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 01:58:14 AM »
Sorry I haven't been around guys,  but I am very interested in the success of everything ogrish.in and the ogrish. family,  including planetgore.  I've been very busy in my personal life and have not been on the internet at all,  but that will change as I am coming up on more idle time I hope soon.

About the only thing I've been able to catch up on as of the last couple of months is my strange news blog,  but even that has gone by the wayside as of late.  :frown:

I would like to merge my blog with Planetgore and call it good.  And if that is possible - I will need MUCH MORE editing options - HTML  BBCode - whatever.

Home has always been here at Ogrish.in since I've discovered forums.  Let's take it further.  We need tools.